1. I think we can meet your requirement.
我想我们能满足您的要求。
2. Before the formal contract is drawn up we would like to restare the main points of the agreenment.
在正式签约之前文明可以重申一下协议中的重点内容。
3. Do you have any comment to make about this clause?
您对协议中的条款有任何建议吗?
4. Thank you for your cooperation.
谢谢你们的合作。
5. All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
6. 0There is a poor market for these articles.
这些商品畅销。
7. If you wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.
如果你有什么意见的话, 我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
8. That'll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
9. You're going out of your way for us,I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
10. Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time taking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
11. I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
相信你在指定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。
12. We believe taht the quelity is the soul of an enterprise.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂
13. No wonder you're so experienced.
怪不得你这么有经验。
14. I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.
我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想了解一些。
15. If you insist,I will comply with your request.
如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。
16. I wonder what your impression of us is?
不知您对我们的印象如何呢?
17. I'd like to introduce you to our company,Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?
我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?
18. We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.
我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。
19. What about placing a trial order?
何不先试订货?
20. We offer you our best prices,at which we have done a lot business with other customers.
我们向你们报最优惠价,按此我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。